We have an opportunity for an innovative and enthusiastic International Office Administrator to join our…
We have an opportunity for an experienced, innovative and enthusiastic Finance Officer to join our Office Administrative team at Western Springs College – Ngā Puna o Waiōrea (WSCW).
This is a 30 hour per week role, 52 weeks of the year and we also offer flexible work arrangements.
Some of the essential attributes of the role include:
* An eye for detail, a methodical and accurate approach to work and great customer service skills.
* Accounts Payable and Receivable experience.
* Experience with Approvalmax, Hubdocs and Xero.
* Critical thinking and effective problem solving skills.
* Experience in financial processing and management of systems and payroll processing.
* Ability to meet deadlines and adapt to new systems.
* Friendly and approachable manner.
* A high regard for confidentiality.
* Confidence in working autonomously and/or within a team environment.
The Finance Officer reports to the School Business Manager. Please contact the Principal’s Executive Assistant, Asha Vaidya (firstname.lastname@example.org), for a detailed job description.
Applications (CV & cover letter) should be submitted to Asha Vaidya by 3pm on Fri 3 June 2022.