One of the most delightful features of our school year at ‘Springs/Waiōrea is the Annual…
We are seeking a friendly and highly-organised member of our community for the Receptionist role at Western Springs College, starting in the 2024 school year.
This is a 40-hour per week, term-time only position, and the successful applicant would report to the Office Manager.
Some key responsibilities of the role include:
- Greeting all visitors at reception, including assisting with enquiries.
- Ensuring processes are followed.
- Processing financial transactions and completing a daily reconciliation of funds received and paid.
- Updating student databases.
- Other administrative tasks that help with the day-to-day running of the school.
Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please contact the Principal’s Executive Assistant, Asha Vaidya, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a detailed job description.
Applications (cover letter & CV) should also be emailed to Asha Vaidya by the closing date of Friday 10th November 2023 at 3pm.