On Thursday 29th of September 2022, a sold-out performance in the Kiri Te Kanawa Theatre…
We have an opportunity for an experienced, innovative and enthusiastic Accounts Officer to join our Office Administrative team at Western Springs College-Ngā Puna o Waiōrea (WSCW).
This is a 25 hours/week, term-time only position and we also offer flexible work arrangements.
Some of the essential attributes of the role include:
* An eye for detail, a methodical and accurate approach to work and great customer service skills.
* Accounts Payable and Receivable experience.
* Friendly and approachable manner.
* A high regard for confidentiality.
* Confidence in working autonomously and/or within a team environment.
The Accounts Officer will report to the School Business Manager.
Please contact the Principal’s Executive Assistant, Asha Vaidya (email@example.com), for a detailed job description.
Applications (CV & cover letter) should be submitted to Asha Vaidya by 3pm on Wednesday 28th September 2022.
Alternatively, here is the link to the SEEK Ad for this position.