Are you and your family/whānau protected from measles? With people travelling overseas again, there’s a…
We have an opportunity for an experienced, innovative and enthusiastic Accounts Officer to join our Office Administrative team at Western Springs College-Ngā Puna o Waiōrea (WSCW).
This is a 25 hours/week, term-time only position and we also offer flexible work arrangements.
Some of the essential attributes of the role include:
* An eye for detail, a methodical and accurate approach to work and great customer service skills.
* Accounts Payable and Receivable experience.
* Friendly and approachable manner.
* A high regard for confidentiality.
* Confidence in working autonomously and/or within a team environment.
The Accounts Officer will report to the School Business Manager.
Please contact the Principal’s Executive Assistant, Asha Vaidya (firstname.lastname@example.org), for a detailed job description.
Applications (CV & cover letter) should be submitted to Asha Vaidya by 3pm on Wednesday 28th September 2022.
Alternatively, here is the link to the SEEK Ad for this position.