Are you and your family/whānau protected from measles? With people travelling overseas again, there’s a…
We have an opportunity for an innovative and enthusiastic Service Administrator to join our International team at Western Springs College – Ngā Puna o Waiōrea (WSCW).
This is a 30 hour per week role, working at school from 9am to 3:30pm (including 30 minute unpaid lunch break) and this role will be between 46 to 48 weeks of the year.
Some essential attributes of this role includes:
* Friendly and Approachable manner.
* Great communication skills
* Highly organised
* A high regard for confidentiality.
* Able to work autonomously and/or within a team environment
* Liaising with the school team, international students and their caregivers or agents.
* Coordinate extracurricular activities for the international students
* Full and clean New Zealand drivers licence is required.
The Service Administrator reports to the International Director. Please contact the Principal’s Executive Assistant, Asha Vaidya (firstname.lastname@example.org), for a detailed job description.
Applications (CV & cover letter) should be submitted to Asha Vaidya by 3pm on Friday 24 June 2022.