Are you and your family/whānau protected from measles? With people travelling overseas again, there’s a…
Hi there! This year, the 2021 student Wises team is going to be running a section in the newsletter where we share tips, tricks, and products we like to help with living an eco-friendly lifestyle. We’ll also be promoting events and competitions, so make sure you tune in to read!
From your 2021 Wises leaders Ruby, Maanika, Antonia, and Humayra!
Source: @solidarify Source: @easyecotips
- Bamboo cotton buds, available at Dirty Hippie for $6.50 (box of 200), Healthpost for $3.90 (box of 100) and Ecowarehouse for $5.50 (box of 200). – Benefits: Bamboo Cotton buds are 100% biodegradable and compostable, made from sustainable bamboo stick with natural cotton tip.
- Eco scrub, available at Ecowarehouse for $5.90. – Benefits: Made of 100% cotton, environmental friendly, reusable, safe for all surfaces, no packaging, will last between 6 months to 2 years, vegan.
- Ethique: 20% discount, use code WESTERNSPRINGS20 (valid for one use per customer, until 12am on the 31st of May. You can also use this link and the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout).
- Healthpost: free delivery ($5.90), use code WESTERNSPRINGS (ends December 31 2021).
- Ecowarehouse: 10% discount, use code WSC-10 (ends August 1 2021).
- Dirty Hippie: 10% discount on first order, use code WSC10.