A focus of my Board report this month is school attendance. Parents and caregivers will…
We have an opportunity for a special someone to become the Resource Centre (RC)/Hub Manager at Western Springs College – Nga Puna o Waiorea (WSCW).
The RC/Hub sits in the middle of KHCL on Level 2 and is the centralised hub that provides administrative services to staff and students, leaving them more time to focus on the job of teaching & learning. This is a term-time only role, with approximate hours of 8:30am-4:30pm (hours may be flexible for the right candidate); there may be the occasional requirement for extra time during peak times (e.g. start/end of the terms and year).
Some of the key tasks of the role include:
* storing and cataloguing of books, texts, and other departmental resources.
* issuing of resources for WSCW to staff and students (textbooks, workbooks, etc), PE & Sports uniforms, Leavers’ Gear, among other items.
* covering books with protective film, as required.
* managing all copiers in KHCL (including maintenance issues).
* ordering copier paper & other stationery required for the teachers.
* management of large print jobs (including booklets)
* tracking resources issued.
* management of the RC/Hub Assistant (works school hours)
* undertake any other work as directed by the School Business Manager (reporting line).
The successful candidate needs to be organised, adaptable to changing situations, customer service-focussed, be a good communicator with a friendly manner and a good sense of humour.
Other helpful skills might include general numeracy, good computer skills (word processing & simple spreadsheets), accuracy and attention to detail, time management skills.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed job description.