Ngā Puna o Waiōrea (NPoW) are the 2023 National Grand Slam Champions of WORD -…
We have an opportunity for an experienced, innovative and enthusiatic Accounts Officer to join our Office Administrative team at Western Springs College-Ngā Puna o Waiōrea (WSCW).
This is a 25 hours/week, term-time only position and we also offer flexible working arrangements.
Some of the essential attributes of the role include:
* An eye for detail, a methodical and accurate approach to work and great customer service skills.
* Accounts Payable, Receivable and Payroll experience.
* Friendly and approachable manner.
* A high regard for confidentiality.
* Confidence in working autonomously and/or within a team environment.
The Accounts Officer will report to the School Business Manager.
Please contact the Principal’s Executive Assistant, Asha Vaidya (firstname.lastname@example.org), for a detailed job description.
Applications for this position close on Friday 10 March 2023 at 3pm.