A focus of my Board report this month is school attendance. Parents and caregivers will…
We have an opportunity for an experienced, innovative and enthusiatic Accounts Officer to join our Office Administrative team at Western Springs College-Ngā Puna o Waiōrea (WSCW).
This is a 25 hours/week, term-time only position and we also offer flexible working arrangements.
Some of the essential attributes of the role include:
* An eye for detail, a methodical and accurate approach to work and great customer service skills.
* Accounts Payable, Receivable and Payroll experience.
* Friendly and approachable manner.
* A high regard for confidentiality.
* Confidence in working autonomously and/or within a team environment.
The Accounts Officer will report to the School Business Manager.
Please contact the Principal’s Executive Assistant, Asha Vaidya (firstname.lastname@example.org), for a detailed job description.
Applications for this position close on Friday 10 March 2023 at 3pm.